- How to Enroll?
How to Enroll?
Enrollment is open from Nursery to Grade 8 for the academic year 2021-22. Students will be enrolled based on first cum first serve, subject to the availability of seats. Minimum age requirement of the students in the year of entry is as follows (as on 30th June):
The following are the steps for enrollment:
- Apply online along with application fee
- If required, a video interaction will be conducted with the child
- Student applying for Grade 6 - 8 will have to take an online placement test
- On confirmation, pay the enrollment charges, school fees, and learning kit charges as per your preferred plan
- Set-up the system and install the 21K Learning Platform
- Get started & happy learning!
- Get delivery of the Learning Kit at your home address
Parents shall submit the following documents after Enrollment:
- Birth certificate of the Child issued by the concerned Government Authority
- Aadhar Card of Parents and Child
- Photo of Parents and Child
- Last report card of the previous school (for admission in Class II and above)
Diy Session With Grade - II
Early to bed, Early to rise
Palchin Patil wants to master it all in 2021