Middle School is the education level between primary education and secondary education. in India, we refer to 6th, 7th & 8th grades.
Middle school students are still in the learning process so the skills that they usually require and should possess include:
- Social Skills; making friends, doing teamwork
- Organizing abilities
- Be responsible and self-sufficient
- Creative thinking ability.
The syllabus for Middle School at 21K School is delivered based on the guidelines set under the National Curriculum Framework and it covers these subjects:
- English (First Language)
- Hindi / French / Tamil / Kannada (Second Language)
- Hindi / French / Tamil / Kannada (Third Language)
- Social Studies (History, Civics and Geography)
- Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
With the introduction of the New National Education Policy (NEP 2020) the middle stage of school education will focus on critical learning objectives, which is a big shift from the rote learning methods used in our education system for years.
At 21K School, at this stage, the students will work on experiential learning in the sciences, mathematics, arts, social sciences and humanities.
Make Some Rain While The Sun Shines Outside
A Little Play in Between Classes
Why did you choose 21K online school for your children?